IP Addresses - An IP address is a unique identifier that electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When You visit Our Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Our Website”), We may view the IP address of the device You use to connect to the Internet to browse Our Website. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and the geographic regions of Our visitors.
User – User of the Website
You – User
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of information which are stored on a User's computer when the User / You visit any website. One form of “automatically collected” information We record is information that is stored by “Cookies”.
By sending You Cookies with values that are unique including but not limited to numeric or special characters, We may be able to uniquely identify Your web browser or device when you access the Website. We may use both “session” and “persistent” Cookies to collect, store, and sometimes track various types of information. You can review the “Help” file in your browsers or mobile devices to understand the procedure to be followed to change/modify Your Cookie settings more suitable to Your needs and access Our Website.
By using Our Website, You agree and permit that We can store these types of Cookies on Your device.
Here are the Types of cookies Our Website may use and some more details about what they're used for:
a. Session-based Cookies:
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the website. A session cookie is one that is intended to disappear after you close your browser.
b. Persistent-based Cookies:
Persistent Cookies remain on your device in the browser's subfolders for as long as you want to retain the same until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device in the browser's subfolders shall depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific Cookie and Your browser settings). A Persistent Cookie remains even after you close Your browser (and may be used by Your browser to identify itself when You later return to the Website). Persistent Cookies generally can be removed/deleted. We may use a number of vendors / suppliers that may also set Cookies on Your device on Our behalf when You visit the Website to allow them to deliver the services they are providing.
When You visit the Website You may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We endeavor to identify these cookies before they are used so that You can decide whether or not you wish to accept them. More information about these cookies may be available on the relevant third party's website.
Some of the pages You visit may also collect information using Pixel Tags [Pixel Tags are added to a Web page and used to read and place cookies and to gather information such as User's IP address, the time the person viewed the pixel and the type of browser being used] (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, website usage information about visitors of the Website may be shared with our third-party advertising agency to better target visitors on Our Website and providing assistance in promotion of Our Website. The information is not, however, personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal information.
c. Advertising Cookies:
These cookies remember what you have looked at on our Website and other websites (during your browsing time) and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties. We may share this information with other organizations, such as Our Vendor partners, stockists, advertisers for targeting more visitors/users for products sold by Us on online platform and for promotional purposes.
We try to provide our visitors with an advanced and User-friendly website that adapts automatically to User’s needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show You our website, to make it function efficiently, effectively and correctly, to create your User account, to sign You in and to manage/process Your orders. In order for the smooth functioning of our Website we may use these technical cookies.
e. Functional Cookies:
We may also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and help You use our Website efficiently and effectively; for example, by remembering your preferred currency and language, Your searches and the product options You viewed earlier. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of Our Website, but they add functionality for You and enhance Your experience while you use Our Website.
f. Application Cookies:
These cookies allow us to make sure You get the best possible experience on Our Website. They're essential for You to be able to search and book various products offered through Our Website.
g. Analytical Cookies:
These cookies help us understand how our Users are using our Website, so we can make things better. Analytical cookies collect information about how you use Our Website; for instance, which pages You frequently visit. This information gathered would allow Us to see the overall usage patterns and behavior on Our Website, help us record any difficulties You may have with Our Website and show Us whether Our advertising is effective or not.
h. Marketing Cookies:
These cookies may be used by Us and/or Our Vendor partners to know Your preferences with respect to Our products, services and related. It allows Us to interact with You once You have left Our Website - by showing you adverts; for example - to help you find the product/service that's best suitable for You.
i. Web Beacons:
Web Beacons (also known as internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs) are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as the type of browser used to view a website page, when You viewed a particular site linked to the Web Beacon and a description of a site tied to the Web Beacon. Certain pages on Our Website may contain such Web Beacons, which we use to operate and improve Our Website.
j. Social Networking Tools:
If You use social networking links / tools hyperlinked on Our Website provided by social networking platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter You may be sent cookies from these third party websites. As We do not control the use of these cookies, please check on the respective social networking platforms for their respective cookie policies and how You can manage them.
Browser cookie choices
You can stop cookies from being downloaded to Your computer/device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for Your particular browser by clicking "Help" on Your browser's menu subject to the browser You may be using. You may also opt out of certain Functional and Advertising Cookies by clicking on our Cookie Preferences. Please note that this does not opt You out of being served generic ads. In addition, without cookies You may not be able to take full advantage of Our Website features and that certain features of the Website shall become unable for usage if You have disabled the cookies.
To ask questions or comment about Our information practices, please contact Us at: Hubtown Sunmist, Bldg A 1105, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069, Maharashtra, India.
You may also call / WhatsApp us at: +91 88281 54059
You may also write to Us at: email@example.com
Effective Date: 15 July, 2021
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
15 July, 2021
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect 25th May 2018, creates consistent data protection rules across European Union. It applies to all companies that process personal data about/relating to individuals in the EU, regardless of where the company is geographically based. Processing refers to anything related to personal data of individuals in the EU, including but not limited to ‘how a company handles and manages data’, such as collecting, storing, using and deleting/destroying data.
Website / Us / We
means the General Data Protection Regulation.
Ms. Shivangi A Gandhi.
Register of Systems
means a register of all systems or contexts in which personal data is processed by the Company.
1. Data protection principles
We are committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR with respect to the personal data that We collect, We:
- Process the personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals - Users;
- The data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- We further process the personal data so collected solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes that is not incompatible with the initial purposes;
- The data so collected by Us is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- The data collected (to the best of our knowledge and belief) is accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to date; every reasonable step is taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without any undue delay;
- The data collected is kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals - Users; and
- The data collected is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
2. General provisions
- This Policy applies to all personal data collected / processed by Us for Our Customers / Users in the EU region.
- The Responsible Person takes responsibility for the Website’s ongoing compliance with this Policy.
- This Policy shall be reviewed by Us at least once, annually or as per the changes in the applicable laws for the time being in force.
3. Lawful, fair and transparent processing
- To ensure its processing of data is lawful, fair and transparent, We maintain a register for the same.
- The register as mentioned herein shall be reviewed at least once, annually.
- Individuals (whose data is collected) shall have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Lawful purposes
- All data processed by Us is done on either one of the following lawful bases: - consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests.
- We shall note the appropriate lawful basis in the register as mentioned herein.
- Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, evidence of opt-in consent shall be kept with the personal data.
- Where communications are sent to individuals based on their consent, the option for the individual to revoke their consent shall be clearly available and systems shall be in place to ensure such revocation is reflected accurately in the Website’s systems.
5. Data minimisation
- We shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps are put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
7. Archiving / removal
- To ensure that personal data is kept for no longer than necessary, We have put in place an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed and We review this process annually.
- The archiving policy considers what data should/must be retained, for how long, and why.
- We ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- All Our servers where the personal data is stored in India and we do not indulge in cross-border transfer of personal data collected by us.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who shall “need” access to the same and appropriate security measures are in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted, this is done safely in such a manner that the data so deleted is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions are in place.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, un-authorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, We shall promptly assess the risk.